The Biolite® Campstove™ 2 with Flexlight is an amazingly lightweight, compact, eco-friendly cooking source for backpackers and campers. This Biolite camping stove uses thermoelectric technology to convert heat into electricity, which runs a built-in fan for a more efficient fire. In addition, it powers a built-in USB charger for small electronics. You can boil water in 4.5 minutes or cook a meal while charging your gadgets at a backcountry campsite. It's designed with 50% more power, an integrated 2600 mAHh battery, and updated LED dashboard. There's also a USB-powered, 100 Lumens FlexLight bendable light that plugs into the stove and requires very little power to illuminate your cooking surface. The stove uses twigs, sticks, and other biomass gathered locally, so there's no petroleum-based fuel or throw-away canisters. Anodized aluminum legs provide a solid base, and fold for easy packing. The Biolite Campstove 2 with Flexlight also makes a great addition to an emergency pack, so you'll always have light and a cooking source when you don't have power. Comes with stove, FlexLight, stuff sack, firelighter, instructions, and USB cord. Weight: 2.06 lbs. Dimensions: 5" x 7.91"
Manufacturer model #: CSC1001.
- Eco-friendly camp stove also charges your gadgets
- Thermoelectric technology converts heat to electricity
- Electricity fuels stove fan for more efficient fire
- 50% more power, an integrated battery, and updated LED dashboard
- USB-powered FlexLight plugs into stove to light cooking surface
- Uses twigs and wood; no need to pack fuel
- Boils 1 L of water in approximately 4.5 minutes
Web ID: 100067082