Even when the bass have lockjaw, they'll respond to a well-presented Bill Lewis® MR-6 Crankbait. This is one floater/diver that does every little thing right, and can be worked effectively in a wide range of situations, including the post-frontal blahs. Every MR-6 has a compact broad-sided profile and an eye-catching, realistic eye paint job; its flat-sided body delivers a great speed vibe for rip-and-pause retrieves, and the tail is tapered to maximize the wobble on a slowdown or stop. This bait digs down to about 6 feet and has a balanced, near-neutral buoyancy with a slow, tantalizing rise on the pause. Its internal weight transfer system enables the bait to cut through the wind for maximum extra casting distance, and puts out a low-pitched knocking sound that commands attention in low-vis conditions. Molded lip for maximum toughness; equipped with premium treble hooks. When you need to force the bite, don't go halfway – put the Bill Lewis MR-6 to work in your favorite water. A Mark Daniels Jr. Signature Lure.
- Ideal design and action for taking reluctant bass
- Effective in a wide range of situations
- Compact broad-sided profile
- Flat sides put out heavy vibration
- Tapered tail for greater wobble
- Mid-depth lure dives to 6'
- Maintains balance; slow rise on the pause
- Internal weight transfer system
- Low-pitched knocking sound
- Premium treble hooks
Web ID: 100190745