Enjoy comfortable and convenient trail living with the convenience of integrated lighting with the Big Agnes Tumble 2 mtnGLO™ 2-Person Backpacking Tent. Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO line, the Tumble 2 features LED rope lights integrated into the body to give you pleasant lighting for sorting gear, games, reading, and more. These easy to use lights feature a simple push button controller with 3 settings: on, off, and 50%. This 3 season design offers an easy-to-use design for easy access either way. Versatile tent combines polyester ripstop walls with polyester mesh roof panels for great ventilation, while the tent's polyester ripstop fly and polyester floor feature a water-shedding 1500 mm PU coating. The Tumble 2 also offers taped seams on the fly and storm flaps over the vestibule zipper for superior protection from the elements. Lightweight and strong aluminum pole frame features press fit connectors and lightweight hubs to give you a strong frame that goes up fast. Plastic clips provide a fast and secure attachment between this sturdy frame and the tent body. Also includes 9 aluminum hook stakes, 4 interior mesh pockets, and 2 interior media pockets. Lights run on 3 AAA batteries (not included) or USB power source. 54"Lx90"Wx42"H. Carry weight: 5 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: TT2MG15.
- Lightweight and roomy 3 season tent for 2 with built-in lighting
- LED rope lights integrated into the tent's body
- Simple push button controller with 3 settings: on, off, and 50%
- Lightweight and durable polyester ripstop body with polyester mesh panels for ventilation
- Rugged polyester floor with a 1500 mm waterproof PU coating
- Water-shedding rainfly - polyester ripstop with a 1500 mm waterproof PU coating
- Taped seams
- Aluminum pole frame with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- 9 aluminum hook stakes
- 4 interior mesh pockets and 2 interior media pockets
- Storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
Web ID: 1412130726451