Maximum spread, maximum catch! With the top-of-the-line Betts® Morada Cast Net, you can count on smooth, unerring performance on every cast. This premium cast net follows the original custom specs of legendary Florida Keys netmaker "Frank the Net," with a precision-cut 6 panel design that incorporates a full 6" of extra netting sewn into each panel to ensure a wider spread per size – up to an extra 12" per throw. All lines are color-matched to blend with seawater. Tied with super-soft, super-strong high-grade monofilament netting, the Morada Cast Net features a tightly woven lead line with interwoven secondary line for maximum durability, stealthy dual-color selvage with triple rows at the horn and lead line, extra-strong saltwater bronze swivel, and super-strong braille lines that are tied at 25" intervals and sectioned with tubing for easy deployment with minimal tangling. 1.6 lbs. of lead per foot, precisely spaced for quick, even sink and uniform closing. With its extended coverage, advanced materials, and superior design, the Betts Morada Cast Net ensures a quick haul and is built to handle the heavy bait loads you'll be bringing in with little or no loss.
- Smooth, unerring performance on every cast
- Premium design by legendary "Frank the Net"
- Precision-cut 6 panel design
- 6" of extra netting per panel for maximum spread
- All lines color-matched to blend with seawater
- Super-soft, super-strong high-grade mono netting
- Tightly interwoven double lead line
- Dual-color selvage with triple rows at horn and lead line
- Extra-strong saltwater bronze swivel
- Super-strong brailles with 25" knotting and tangle-resistant tubing
- 1.6 lbs. of lead per foot
- Quick sink, uniform close, built for heavy bait loads
Web ID: 100070002