Versatility, convenience, safety. The BEP® Marine Contour Battery Master Switch upgrades your boating in the ways that really matter. Its intuitive design includes the patented Contour Locking System that allows use as a standalone unit or locked together with other switches. The control knob removes with a simple counter-clockwise turn, and provides an interchangeable labeling system for a full range of applications. 3 removable side plates provide access to up to 1/0 cables. The rear cover insulates the rear terminals to help protect against short-circuits. Unlike ordinary, unproven boat switches, the BEP Marine Contour Battery Master Switch meets ABYC requirements. Tin-plated copper studs and nuts. Ignition-protected.
Manufacturer model #: 701.
- Versatile marine battery switch
- Patented Contour Locking System
- Great as a standalone or locked together with other switches
- 3 removable side plates
- Installs as surface- or recess-mount by by cutting a 2.1" hole
- Meets ABYC requirements
- Tin-plated copper studs and nuts