Lifting air rifle performance even higher, the Trail NP2™ air rifle from Benjamin® uses the latest in break barrel technology to put great air rifle hunting potential in your hands. Powered by the Nitro Piston® 2 break-barrel powerplant, the Trail NP2 offers twice the effective shooting range of the original Trail air rifle with less noise and vibration. This innovative, reverse-piston design cocks easier as well, with a 10 lb. reduction in cocking force. The NP2 also features the enhanced Clean Break Trigger system for a crisp, clean break every time, giving you increased accuracy on every shot. Quieter than comparable break barrels thanks to its NP2 powerplant, the Trail NP2 also features an integrated sound suppression system to quiet each shot even more. Powerful rifle launches alloy pellets up to 1200 fps out of its rifled steel barrel with 26 foot lbs. of energy behind the pellet. This hard-hitting air rifle features a hardwood thumbhole stock with rubber recoil pad, lever safety, CenterPoint™ 3-9 x 32 mm scope with mounts, and a picatinny rail for easy optics mounting. Weight: 8.3 lbs. Length: 46-1/4''.
Manufacturer model #: BTN292WX.
- Powerful .22 caliber air rifle with new Nitro Piston 2 technology
- Twice the effective shooting range of the original Trail air rifle
- 10 lb. reduction in cocking force - more power, easier to use
- Nitro Piston 2 break-barrel powerplant - more power, less vibration, easier to cock
- Clean Break Trigger (CBT™) system - crisp, clean break for greater accuracy
- Integrated sound suppression system - quieter than ever
- Velocity: up to 1200 fps with alloy pellets
- Hard hitting 26 foot pounds of energy - quality takedown power
- Hardwood stock with thumbhole grip and rubber recoil pad
- Picatinny rail for optics
- Comes with CenterPoint 3-9x32 scope and mounts
Nitro Piston 2 System
Engineered to deliver quiet power with less noise and cocking force, the Nitro Piston 2 puts more performance in air rifles. An innovative split piston design, the Nitro Piston 2 employs 31% more air volume to boost power and effective shooting range. This innovative design uses a reversed piston for less friction and unified movement, polymer tail guides to eliminate metal-to-metal contact, and a Recoil Arrest™ vibration dampener. It all adds up to more power, less vibration for greater accuracy, quieter shots, and a 10 lb. reduction in cocking force.
Web ID: 1312280846341