Offering versatile protection for many seasons, Bates® GX-8 Waterproof Composite Toe Duty Boots for Men helps keep you ready for the task at hand. Made of a full grain, waterproof nubuck leather and rugged 1680-denier ballistic nylon, the GX-8's rugged uppers provide great protection and support without weighing feet down. YKK® side zippers make it easy to slip these boots on and off, while the non-metallic composite toes provide ASTM F2413-11-rated protection on the job. Waterproof membrane technology and moisture wicking mesh linings keep feet dry and comfortable through all kinds of weather. Under the feet, lightweight, shock absorbing EVA midsoles and removable cushioned inserts cushion and support feet through all tasks. Slip-resistant rubber outsoles. Flexible cement construction. Great boots for electronic security environments. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 4272.
- Lightweight, protective, and versatile work boots
- Full grain, waterproof nubuck leather and rugged 1680-denier ballistic nylon uppers
- Side zippers for easy on/off
- Composite safety toes - ASTM F2413-11-rated protection
- Waterproof membrane technology
- Moisture wicking mesh linings
- Shock absorbing EVA midsoles and removable cushioned inserts
- Slip-resistant rubber outsoles
- Non-metallic construction -great boots for electronic security environments