Combining proven Bates® durability and performance with an extremely breathable design, the Code 6 Side-Zip Work Boots for men keep feet comfortable and protected through the most demanding tasks. Lightweight leather and nylon uppers feature protective TPU panels for lightweight and comfortable protection and support. Padded collar and ergonomic flex points throughout the boot provide additional flexibility and comfort you will appreciate through the work day, while the Code 6's breathable vapor mesh tongue offers superior ventilation. The boots' V-Fit comfort lacing system ensures a snug and secure fit, while the YKK® side zip with neoprene hoodie makes it easy to slip these performance boots on or off at a moment's notice. Removable, dual density cushion insoles work with the Code 6's phylon/EVA midsoles to provide exceptional shock absorption and cushioning for your feet and legs, while the external shanks provide extra stability over changing terrain. Slip resistant rubber outsoles. Flexible athletic cement construction. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 4 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: EO6608.
- Extreme breathability from a pair of durable performance work boots
- Leather and nylon uppers feature protective TPU panels
- Breathable vapor mesh tongue - superior ventilation
- Ergonomic flex points
- V-Fit comfort lacing system
- YKK side zip with neoprene hoodie
- Removable, dual density cushion insoles
- Shock absorbing phylon/EVA midsoles
- External shanks
- Slip resistant rubber outsoles
Web ID: 14112907062713