Bass Pro Shops® Tourney Special® Spinning Combo combines a Tourney Special Rod and Tourney Special Reel, but they're not just for tournament anglers.
Our Tourney Special Spinning Reels are not just for tournament anglers. At this price, anyone can own one. The Tourney Special Spinning Reel features a graphite frame and rotor. Smooth and sure, its 5-bearing system includes Powerlock instant anti-reverse, and there's an oversized, brass line roller with hard-chrome plating. The double-anodized aluminum spool ensures corrosion-resistant performance. Reel sports a sleek and durable charcoal finish. When it comes to stopping power, the Bass Pro Shops Tourney Special Reel uses 3 stainless steel and 3 TPFE drag washers to provide smooth and powerful performance.
Our Tourney Special Spinning Rod is crafted with premium graphite for a rod that's 20% lighter than previous models. Remarkably powerful yet incredibly responsive, these tournament-grade rods are built on a 42-million modulus, multilayer IM7 graphite blank for incredible strength and minimum weight. Lightweight Pac Bay stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts provide unhindered line flow in either direction. Other features include: exclusive low-profile, exposed blank reel seats for maximum feel; split-grip EVA handles; durable epoxy finish; and multipurpose hook keeper.
- 5-bearing system with Powerlock instant anti-reverse
- Graphite frame and rotor
- Double-anodized aluminum spool
- Aluminum handle
- Sleek and durable charcoal finish
- Oversized brass line roller with hard-chrome plating
- 3 stainless steel and 3 TPFE drag washers
- 42-million modulus, multilayer IM7 graphite blank
- Lightweight Pac Bay stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts
- Exclusive low-profile, exposed blank reel seats
- Split-grip EVA handles
- Durable epoxy finish
- Multipurpose hook keeper
Web ID: 1408280630271