Save money and get your boat motor's lower unit running like new with the Bass Pro Shops® Fluid Pump and Lower-Unit Gear Lube Combo. The Bass Pro Shops Fluid Pump is designed for lower unit gear lubes. This unit fits quart-size bottles of lower unit lubricant and allows for mess-free lube changes. Applies to all engines when SAE 80W90 is required. This includes all Mercury® outboards and inboard/outboards and all other makes from 1973 forward. Bass Pro Shops® Lower-Unit Gear Lube is specifically designed for marine environments, and it provides maximum protection against corrosion and excessive wear. This high-viscosity 80W-90 formula meets the requirements of all major brands and works perfectly in stern-drive gear cases as well as outboard-motor lower units that require SAE 80W-90 quality gear oil. Our unique blend in the Bass Pro Shops Lower-Unit Gear lubrication includes advanced emulsifiers and additives to protect against water intrusion and water, as well as improved lubrication to optimize engine performance. Bass Pro Shops Fluid Pump and Lower-Unit Gear Lube Combo includes 1 fluid pump and 1 qt. of oil.
- Fluid pump is ideal for lower unit gear lubes
- Fits quart-size bottles of lower unit lubricant
- Use for mess-free lube changes
- Lower Unit Gear Lubrication is a high-viscosity 80W-90 formula
- Maximum protection against corrosion and excessive wear
- Protects against water intrusion
- Safe for use in outboard and stern-drive lower units