Enjoy the fast reference of a multi-pin sight and more in an easy-to-see single pin bow sight with the AccuHunter Plus Single Pin Slider Bow Sight from Axcel™. Combining the fast elevation reaction of an adjustable slider with the bright aiming point of an AV Hunter scope with Firepin, this ambidextrous sight offers fast and dependable targeting. This unique system features a fast adjusting 45° rear-facing yardage scale, making it easy to see where the slider pointer is set. An easily accessible elevation lock lever is located right below the elevation adjustment knob, allowing you to set the elevation and lock it with minimal movement. The adjustable top yardage dead stop makes it easy for hunters to return to their original starting position. A gun-style push pin control makes windage corrections fast and easy. The 1-3/4" AV Hunter scope combines a new fiber wrapping design with Axcel's bright Firepin to give hunters better long-range accuracy and superior brightness, even in a ground blind. Giving hunters even more, the AccuHunter Plus includes a crosshair insert, torque ring indicator, and sliding rheostat cover to control your fiber's brightness and eliminate "star bursting". Scope also offers an interior sight bubble, 2nd- and 3rd-axis adjustment, and a sleek and solid mounting bracket. Size: .019" pin.
Manufacturer model #: ACHP-N119-4GB.
- Single pin versatility and speed with sliding elevation adjustment
- 45° rear-facing yardage scale - easy to see at normal shooting position
- Elevation adjustment knob and lock lever on same side - requires minimal movement
- Adjustable top yardage dead stop - return to original position easily
- ALL axis leveling capabilities
- Gun-style push pin windage adjustment control
- 1-3/4" scope for long distance accuracy
- New fiber wrapping design with Axcel's bright Firepin - easy to see
- Scope comes with crosshair insert, torque ring indicator, and sliding rheostat cover
- Ambidextrous - fits any bowhunter
Web ID: 100018056