A great pack for younger campers and outdoors enthusiasts, the Ascend® Zest 2100 Youth Backpack makes a great choice for longer treks into the wilderness. Built to help handle larger loads required for longer stays out in the wild, this top-loading, hydration compatible (bladder not included) frame pack features an adjustable back panel system to accomodate different torso lengths from 13" to 18" for greater comfort. Padded, wrap around waist belt, airmesh back panel, and dual density padded shoulder straps with sternum strap help youngsters haul the load in comfort. Durable, PU-coated, water resistant 600 denier polyester, 420D nylon, and 1680D ballistic nylon construction stands up to demanding trail use, while the pack's 2,100 cubic inches of space offers plenty of space for gear. Pairing a lightweight and durable aluminum frame with a load adjustment and support system design, the Ascend Zest 2100 Youth also features bottom compression straps for outstanding load stability. Tough Nifco and Duraflex hardware and buckles throughout. Multiple zippered pockets for gear. Carry weight: 5 lbs. Dimensions: 20"L x 15"W x 31.5"D. Imported.
- Lightweight construction
- 2,100 cubic inches
- Lightweight external aluminum frame design
- Adjustable back panel system - accomodates torso lengths from 13" to 18"
- Padded wrap around waistbelt
- Dual density padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Airmesh ventilated back panel
- Durable PU-coated, water resistant 600 denier polyester
- 420D nylon, and 1680D ballistic nylon construction
- Multiple zippered pockets
Web ID: 14102106315917