Lessen the fatigue from a demanding trail with Acadia Trekking Poles from Ascend®. This high performance trekking pole combines durable 7075-T6 anodized aluminum construction with multiple tips for great performance while hiking, wading, and more. A 3-section design, the Acadia extends from 26" to 53" with an easy to use, Quick-lock lever system that helps you set the pole at the perfect height. The contoured cork and EVA rubber handle and adjustable and padded wrist strap provide a comfortable grip you will appreciate at the end of a long hike. Replaceable carbide tip provides a trustworthy base for hard, rough surfaces. Poles also come with a rubber tip cover for concrete surfaces, trekking baskets, and snow baskets for year-round use over multiple terrains. Carry weight: 9 oz. per pole. Set of 2.
- Adjustable aluminum trekking poles
- Made of strong and lightweight 7075-T6 anodized aluminum
- 3-section pole extends from 26" to 53"
- Quick-lock aluminum lever system - set pole at the perfect height
- Cork and EVA rubber handle and adjustable, padded wrist strap
- Comes with replaceable carbide tip, rubber walking foot, trekking baskets, and snow baskets