Lessen the fatigue from a demanding trail with the Ascend® Acadia Trekking Pole. This high performance trekking pole combines durable 7075-T6 anodized aluminum construction with an internal shock absorption system and multiple tips for great performance while hiking, wading, and more. A 3-section design, the Acadia extends from 26" to 53" with an easy to use twist-lock system that helps you set the pole at the perfect height. Pole also features a built-in antishock spring system to absorbs some of the shock from hard surfaces. The cork and rubber composite handle and adjustable and padded wrist strap provide a comfortable grip you will appreciate at the end of a long hike. Replaceable carbide tip provides a trustworthy base and comes with a rubber tip cover for concrete surfaces and trekking basket. 9 oz.
- Adjustable, shock absorbing, aluminum trekking pole
- Made of strong and lightweight 7075-T6 anodized aluminum
- 3-section pole extends from 26" to 53"
- Twist-lock system lets you set pole at the perfect height
- Built-in antishock spring system
- Cork and rubber composite handle and adjustable, padded wrist strap
- Comes with replaceable carbide tip, rubber walking foot, and trekking basket
Web ID: 14082007465427