Ready for work in any weather condition, Ariat® Workhog® Waterproof Composite Toe Pull-On Work Boots for Men combine work-ready durability and protection with all-around comfort. Designed to deliver the lightweight protection of a safety toe work boot with the heart of a western boot, these boots combine Waterproof Pro™ protection, composite safety toes, and ATS® Max technology all in a single boot. Goodyear® welt construction locks the Workhog's full grain, waterproof leather uppers to its durable and comfortable Duratread™ outsoles for long lasting durability and superior stability. Inside, mesh linings and Waterproof Pro technology keep your feet dry and comfortable through rain or snow. Under your feet, ATS Max technology combines a moisture wicking footbed over a gel cushioned insole with heel stabilizer and EVA midsole and extra-wide shank for superior stability, support, and foot-fatigue reduction. Puncture-resistant, metal-free SWEN-FLEX® insole board offers added protection from sharp objects underfoot. Resistant to oil, slips, wear, and common barnyard acids, the Workhog's Duratread rubber outsoles feature a work-friendly 90° heel and self cleaning, non-tracking tread design for great traction in different conditions. Meeting or exceeding ASTM F2413-11 M/1/75 C/75 EH standards for workplace safety, the non-metallic composite safety toes are also certified to CSA Standard Z195-14 with Grade 1 toe protection, protective sole protection and electric shock resistance(ESR) protection. Work-friendly wide square toes. Average height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10017175.
- Hard working, safety toe western work boot for all conditions
- Premium full grain, waterproof leather uppers
- Waterproof Pro construction - mesh linings with impermeable waterproof barrier
- Ultra durable Goodyear welt construction - superior toughness and stability
- ATS Max foot support technology - extra support and cushion for feet as you move
- Duratread rubber outsoles - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- Self cleaning, non-tracking tread design
- Shock absorbing EVA midsoles
- Work- and ladder friendly 90° heels
- Lightweight, non-metallic composite safety toes - meet ASTM F2413-11 M/1/75 C/75 EH standards
- Certified to CSA Standard Z195-14 with Grade 1 toe protection, protective sole protection and electric shock resistance(ESR) protection
- Work-friendly wide square toes
ATS Max System
Equipped to deliver superior shock absorption and stability, Ariat's ATS Max foot support technology delivers durable support for long hours of tough work. ATS Max boots combine a moisture wicking, gel cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer, EVA midsole, and extra-wide shank under your feet for superior support and cushioning. Paired with flexible, wear resistant Duratread outsoles, this system delivers maximum torsional stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment for a better day of work every day.
Web ID: 100220889