Combining top quality ATS® platform technology with 100% waterproof protection and Ariat durability, the Terrain Pull-On H2O Waterproof Western Work Boots for women gives hard workin' ladies a boot to match their personality. The Terrain's protective uppers pair waterproof full grain leather feet with waterproof suede leather shafts for long-lasting durability. Waterproof Pro™ technology inside keeps feet dry and comfortable through rain or snow. Moisture wicking linings keep feet dry and comfortable. ATS technology underfoot supports and cushions your feet all day long, promoting good posture, and reducing fatigue. Long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsoles. Padded collars. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10011845.
- Tough and hard working pull-on work boots for women
- Waterproof, full grain leather foot with waterproof suede leather shaft
- Waterproof Pro construction - impermeable waterproof barrier
- Moisture wicking linings
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) footbeds - support and cushion feet as you move
- Duratread rubber outsoles
- Padded collars for comfort
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.