Delivering durable protection and performance on the trail in any weather, Ariat®'s Terrain H2O Waterproof Endurance Boots help women hikers stay comfortable while eating up the miles. Made to finish strong over rugged terrain, the Terrain features a waterproof, oiled full grain leather upper for great protection and performance. Inside, Waterproof Pro™ construction pairs moisture wicking linings with waterproof membranes to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Below your feet, shock absorbing EVA midsoles and Advanced Torque Stability® footbed technology deliver ergonomic support and cushioning all day. Long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole resists wear, oil, slips, and common barnyard acids for great protection along with great flexibility on the trail. Imported.
- The original endurance boot - Ariat quality in a supportive, waterproof hiker
- Waterproof, oiled full grain leather uppers
- Waterproof Pro construction - moisture wicking linings with waterproof membrane
- Shock absorbing EVA midsoles - great cushioning
- Advanced Torque Stability footbed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 13101006512318