Ariat®'s original endurance boot, the Terrain Endurance Boots deliver great support and comfort for a woman's foot on the most grueling ride. Made to finish strong over rugged terrain, the Terrain features a full grain leather and Cordura® upper for great protection and performance. Moisture wicking linings inside keep your feet dry and comfortable, even as activity levels rise. Below your feet, shock absorbing EVA midsoles and Advanced Torque Stability® footbed technology deliver ergonomic support and cushioning all day. Long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole resists wear, oil, slips, and common barnyard acids for great protection along with great flexibility. Imported.
- The original endurance boot for women - Ariat quality in a supportive hiker
- Protective and durable full grain leather and Cordura uppers
- Moisture wicking linings
- Shock absorbing EVA midsoles - great cushioning
- Advanced Torque Stability footbed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 13101006512216