Made for all day work, Sierra Square Toe Western Work Boots from Ariat® combine rugged Goodyear® welt construction with tough leather uppers and heavy-duty outsoles. Designed to stand up to the toughest conditions, the Sierra's strong, premium full grain leather uppers feature 6-row western stitching and handy pull tabs for a classic Western look. Heavy-duty Goodyear welt construction locks these durable uppers to the boots' oil-, slip-, high heat- and abrasion-resistant Duratread™ non-marking outsoles. Ladder-friendly 90Á heels. Advanced Torque Stability (ATS®) footbed Technology supports and cushions your foot with every step, reducing fatigue through the day. Lightweight, forked composite shanks provide superior stability over uneven surfaces. Comfortable mesh linings. Wide square toe. ASTM F2892-11 EH rated. Average height: 10". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 10017434.
- Comfortable, pull on work boots as tough as a mountain man
- Premium full-grain leather uppers with 6-row western stitching
- Comfortable mesh linings
- Goodyear welt construction - ultra-strong and resoleable
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) footbed - supports and cushions foot as you move
- Forked composite shanks for superior stability
- Heavy-duty, oil-, slip-, heat-, and abrasion-resistant Duratread non-marking outsoles
- Work-friendly 90Á heel and wide square toe
- ASTM F2892-11 EH rated
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.