Enjoy the comfort and trust of the waterproof protection of the Sierra H2O Work Boot from Ariat®. This easy-wearing, pull on boot combines Ariat comfort with a long lasting design to take care of your feet every day. Boot features a full grain, waterproof leather foot and upper with Waterproof Pro™ technology inside to keep your feet dry and comfortable through rain or snow. Locked together with Goodyear® welt construction for a long lasting, extremely stable base, the Sierra H2O comes ready for long days at the jobsite. ATS® technology in the footbed supports and cushions your feet all day long, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Great for welding, railroad, and other high heat vocations, the long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole resists high heat (tested up to 750ÁF), as well as wear, oil, slips, and common barnyard acids. Roper toe. Work- and ladder-friendly 90Á heel. Average height: 10". Imported.
- Tough and hard working pull on boot made for all conditions
- Premium full grain, waterproof leather uppers
- Waterproof Pro construction - impermeable waterproof barrier
- Ultra durable Goodyear welt construction - superior toughness and stability
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) foot bed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- High heat Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and high heat
- Work friendly 90Á heel
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 13103107114324