A no-nonsense performance riding boot designed for the all-around cowgirl, Ariat® Mesquite Western Boots for Women makes a great choice for women who succeed through hard work and perseverance. These riding boots offers the comfort and performance of a premium, full-grain leather foot and shaft with a sharp looking saddle vamp and intricate stitching on the shaft for a great western look. Advanced Torque Stability® (ATS) technology in the footbed support and cushion the feet, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Sturdy, long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole. Wide square toe. Pull tabs. 2" Riding heel. Average height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10015329.
- Highly functional performance riding boot with a great look
- Premium, full-grain leather foot and shaft with intricate stitching
- Saddle vamp
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) footbed - supports and cushions foot as you move
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- Wide square toe - work friendly design
- 2" Riding heel
Web ID: 2256917