With its distinctive J-Toe style and feminine scalloped topline, the Heritage 12'' J-Toe Western Boots for Ladies from Ariat® scream Cowgirl country tradition. This classic western boot features a premium full-grain leather foot and shaft stitched together and decorated with elegant stitching. ATS technology in the footbed supports and cushions your feet, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Long-wearing Duratread™ rubber outsoles feature a 1-3/4'' Cowboy heel for that classic western boot look. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10009514.
- Classic western look that's pure Cowgirl
- Sharp looking western boots with distinctive J-Toe
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS®) foot bed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Full grain leather foot and shaft
- Leather lined
- Feminine scalloped topline
- Duratread rubber outsoles - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer, and a lightweight, ergonomic, forked composite shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 1404010831118