Steeped in solid tradition, the Ariat® Heritage Roughstock Wide Square Toe Western Boots give cowboys long lasting, hard working comfort. One of Ariat's most popular Western styles, this easy wearing boot features a full-grain leather foot and upper with sharp looking saddle vamp and 6 row stitching. Locked together with Goodyear® welt construction for a long lasting, extremely stable base, the Heritage Roughstock fits in out on the range as well as it does around town. Advanced Torque Stability® (ATS) technology in the footbed supports and cushions your feet, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Sturdy, long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole. Leather linings. Wide square toe. Pull holes in shaft. 2" Riding heel. Average height: 12". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10014024.
- Hard working, sharp looking traditional western boots
- Premium, full grain leather foot and upper with 6 row stitching and saddle vamp
- Work-friendly wide square toe
- Strong and durable Goodyear welt construction - long lasting and stable
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) footbed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Full grain leather foot and shaft
- Leather linings
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- 2" Riding heel
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 2258126