A complete horseman's boot, the Ariat® Heritage Reinsman Western Boots for Men delivers long lasting, hard working comfort for long days in the saddle. Designed to give cowboys unparalleled comfort and stability, the Heritage Reinsman offers comfort and protection you can count on with a full grain leather foot and shaft accentuated with eye-catching, 6-row stitching. The enhanced performance of Ariat's Advanced Torque Stability® technology under the foot supports and cushions on each step, while promoting good posture and reducing fatigue for all day work or play. Long-wearing Duratread™ rubber compound outsoles sport a work-friendly 1.375" Roper heel and square toe. Smooth leather linings. Average height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10008809.
- Long lasting performance for the horseman
- Cowboy boot with unparalleled comfort and stability
- Full grain leather foot and shaft
- 6-row stitch pattern
- Smooth leather linings
- Advanced Torque Stability foot bed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Work-friendly Roper heel and square toe
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 100066443