Give your feet Ariat® comfort and style all day long in a lace-up work boot with the Heritage Lacer Western Boots for Men. Combining traditional western styling with a hard-working design that stands up to tough work, the Heritage Lacer features a strong, full grain leather foot and upper with a removable kiltie for extra protection and classic look. Moisture wicking linings inside help keep feet dry and comfortable through the day. Advanced Torque Stability® footbed Technology supports and cushions your foot with every step, reducing fatigue through the day. A ladder- and work-friendly 1.375" Roper heel and round Roper toe finish the Lacer's western look and feel. Sturdy, long-lasting Duratread rubber compound outsoles. Average height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10001988.
- Great looking, high-performance lace-up work boots with a western feel
- Full-grain leather foot and upper
- Moisture-wicking linings
- Advanced Torque Stability footbeds - supports and cushions foot as you move
- Duratread™ rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- Work-friendly 1.375" Roper heel and Roper toe
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 2259243