A fun look with proven hard riding, hard working performance, the Fatbaby® II from Ariat® delivers top riding performance with classic Fatbaby style. Attractively styled and designed for longwearing comfort, the Fatbaby II combines a premium full-grain leather foot and upper with elegant and fun stitching for a great Western look. ATS® technology under the foot supports and cushions on each step, while promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Delivering added cushioning, the stirrup-friendly Pro Crepe® Light outsole provides great wear resistance from a sole 30% thinner than the traditional Western Crepe outsole. Long lasting, 1.5" Duratread heel. Average height: 8". Imported.
- Hard riding, hard working boot with classic Fatbaby style
- Performance riding design
- Premium full grain leather foot and upper with elegant stitching
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) foot bed - supports and cushions feet as you move
- Fatbaby toe
- Stirrup-friendly Pro Crepe light outsole with long lasting, 1.5" Duratread™ heel
- 30% thinner than traditional Western Crepe outsole - sleeker profile
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 13101006512215