Combining a look that's cowgirl to the core with a durable, hard working design, the Crossfire Caliente Western Boots for Women from Ariat® deliver straightforward performance with a hot look. Durable boot combines a full-grain leather foot and shaft with sharp 8-row decorative stitching across the shaft and an overlay collar with flame-designed stitch pattern and pull tabs. Advanced Torque Stability (ATS®) footbed Technology supports and cushions your foot with every step, reducing fatigue through the day. Goodyear® welt construction provides a long lasting, extremely stable base with great durability. Sturdy, long-lasting Duratread™ rubber compound outsole. Leather lining. Work-friendly wide square toe. 2" Riding heel. Average height: 13". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10004817.
- Hard working riding boot that's cowgirl to the core
- Full-grain leather foot and shaft with decorative 8-row stitching
- Overlay collar with flame-designed stitch pattern and pull tabs
- Leather lining
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) footbed - supports and cushions foot as you move
- Goodyear welt construction
- Duratread rubber outsole - resistant to wear, oil, slips, and barnyard acids
- Wide square toe - work friendly design
Ariat's exclusive stability and comfort footbed system supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue all day long at work or play. This unique system combines a moisture-wicking, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer and a lightweight, ergonomic forked shank to give you dry and comfortable support, rebound, and stability.
Web ID: 2256671