ArcticShield® Insulating Boot Covers for Men lock heat in to help keep your feet toasty warm, even in the most extreme temperatures. Using patented Arctic Shield RE-tain™ heat retention technology to capture and hold up more than 90% of your natural body heat, this incredibly efficient insulator has been proven effective at extreme temperatures well below 0ºF. Lightweight, tough and naturally water resistant, these lightweight and compact insulators feature rear locking YKK® zippers to simply slip over your boots for total warmth even in sub 0 temps without the use of chemicals or batteries. Drawcord adjustment ensure easy on/off and a snug fit. Lightweight and packable covers simply roll up when not in use for easy storage in your hunting pack or jacket pocket. 1-pair. Imported.
- Lightweight boot covers that insulate for warmth in the most bitter of cold weather
- RE-tain technology - quality insulation in an incredibly thin and lightweight cover
- Captures and holds up more than 90% of your natural body heat
- Rear locking YKK zippers - easily slips over boots
- Drawcord adjustment for snug fit
- Rolls up to fit easily into a pocket
NOTE: ArcticShield's exclusive RE-tain™ technology utilizes a multi-layered thermal barrier that captures and returns up to 97% of your body heat. By positioning an aluminized middle layer between advanced thermoplastic fabrics, this heat reflection and return method is more effective than thick traditional insulations that only slow body heat loss. Innovatively thin and unbelievably warm, this clothing provides great insulation and breathable wind- and waterproof protection as well.
For more information, view the ArcticShield Insulating Boot Covers for Men Sizing Guide
Web ID: 55198