API Outdoors® Alumi-Tech® Quest Climbing Treestand boasts a large 19"x12"x4" thick seat cushion and a 19"x25"x2" thick backrest cushion; entire seat is insulated for the all-day hunter, and also features pouches. Padded armrests with an inside climber dimension of 21"x28" add to the overall comfort factor. Other features include streamlined design that decreases overall weight and enhances performance, traction ridges on all platforms, and reinforced closed triangular extrusions that deaden sound and increase strength. All API treestands come with a full-body safety harness with climbing belt, suspension relief strap, and DVD. The Quest also includes an accessory bag, backpack straps, and coated steel climbing chains. Platform: 20" x 26". Weight: 26 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: GCL605-A.
- Insulated seat for the all-day hunter
- Pouches for storage
- Large 19" x 12" x 4" thick seat cushion
- 19" x 25" x 2" thick backrest cushion
- Padded armrests
- Inside climber dimension of 21" x 28"
- Streamlined design decreases overall weight and enhances performance
- Traction ridges on all platforms
- Reinforced closed triangular extrusions deaden sound and increase strength
- Full-body safety harness with climbing belt
- Suspension relief strap
- Instructional DVD
- Accessory bag and backpack straps
- Coated steel climbing chains
Web ID: 12031305005518