AMS Bowfishing RipZ Tip Replacement Tips slice right through the toughest scales, providing the best penetrating tip ever. AMS engineers didn't hold back on this bow fishing tip. The outer edges of AMS Bowfishing RipZ Tip Replacement Tips comes together to form a sharp cutting edge for arrow entry, while specialized facets on either side of the point offer a tapered surface for unmatched penetration. High-grade machined stainless steel construction with a special heat treatment makes these bowfishing tips the obvious choice. Built to fit all standard 1/4-28 threaded points.
Manufacturer model #: PT929.
- Performance bowfishing tips
- Built to slice through the toughest scales
- The best penetrating tip ever
- Specialized side facets for tapered surface—unmatched penetration
- High-grade machined stainless steel construction with a special heat treatment