A tough as nails outdoors shoe made for all day adventures, the Terrex AX2R Hiking Shoes for men from adidas® outdoor provides comfortable support for all kinds of outdoor fun. Built for fast fun, the Terrex AX2R utilizes lightweight and breathable mesh and synthetic uppers with external supports and a soft, cushioned collar. Under your feet, molded sockliners enhance comfort and fit, while the EVA midsoles with adiPRENE® shock absorbing foam inserts provide long lasting cushioning and shock absorption. Made with adidas' specially formulated rubber compound, TRAXION® outsoles provides trustworthy traction, even over wet surfaces. Average weight: 12 oz. 10 mm drop. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BA8041.
- Lightweight, flexible, and durable hiking shoes
- Breathable open mesh and synthetic uppers with external support elements
- Molded sockliners for enhanced comfort and fit
- Lightweight EVA midsoles with adiPRENE foam - long lasting cushioning and shock absorption
- Super high TRAXION rubber compound outsoles - optimal grip, even in wet conditions
- 10 mm drop
Web ID: 160293