A tough-as-nails outdoor shoe geared for adventures, Terrex® AX2R Hiking Shoes for Men from adidas® Outdoor gives hard-charging outdoor lovers modern, multifunctional performance. Delivering comfortable support for all kinds of outdoor fun, the Terrex AX2R utilizes lightweight and breathable mesh and synthetic uppers with external supports. Molded sockliners enhance comfort and fit under your feet, while its EVA midsoles with adiPRENE® shock absorbing foam inserts provide long lasting cushioning and shock absorption. Made with adidas' specially formulated high traction rubber compound, the TRAXION outsoles feature 5mm lugs to provide trustworthy wet or dry traction. Average weight: 12.5 oz. 10 mm drop. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CM7725.
- Lightweight, tough-as-nails hiking shoes
- Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers with external support elements
- Molded sockliners for enhanced comfort and fit
- Lightweight EVA midsoles with adiPRENE foam inserts - long lasting cushioning and shock absorption
- Super high TRAXION rubber compound outsoles - optimal grip, even in wet conditions
- 10 mm drop
Web ID: 100079631