A tough as nails outdoors shoe made for all day adventures, Terrex AX2 CP Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men from adidas® Outdoor provide comfortable support with superb weather resistance. Built for outdoor fun, the Terrex AX2 CP utilizes lightweight and durable textile and synthetic uppers with external supports for structure. Climaproof® membranes inside these rugged uppers deliver breathable waterproof protection in the wettest conditions. Under your feet, molded sockliners enhance comfort and fit, while EVA midsoles with adiPRENE® shock absorbing foam inserts provide long lasting cushioning and shock absorption. Made of adidas' specially formulated high traction rubber compound, the Terrex AX2 CP's TRAXION® outsoles features 5mm lugs to provide trustworthy traction on wet or dry surfaces. Average weight: 14.3 oz. 10mm drop. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CM7471.
- Lightweight and rugged performance hiking shoes that stand up to wet weather
- Breathable textile and synthetic uppers with external support elements
- Climaproof membranes for breathable water resistance
- Molded sockliners for enhanced comfort and fit
- Lightweight EVA midsoles with adiPRENE foam - long lasting cushioning and shock absorption
- Super high TRAXION rubber compound outsoles - optimal grip, even in wet conditions
- 10mm drop
Web ID: 100079629