Whether you're in the fairway or not, the Adams Golf® Tight Lies™ Ti Fairway Wood for men is designed to get your ball out of all types of situations. The titanium clubhead boats a 75 gram steel plate, giving it the lowest center of gravity ever in an Adams fairway wood. Rather than being flat or curved on the bottom, this titanium fairway wood actually has a tri-level sole. This special sole works better than traditional fairway woods on a tight lie, a thick grassy lie, out of the sand, or even from a divot. You don't have to try to hit it high—it just happens naturally. That's because this men's golf club is not as tall as other fairway woods, so it's easier to launch higher. The ball jumps off the club because of the 2 slots on top and bottom. They're not easy to see, but it's easy to feel their effect on every shot as they act like a spring-loaded cannon to rocket your ball into the stratosphere. Adams Golf refers to this Ghost Slot Technology as "out of sight technology for out of sight performance." The Adams Golf Tight Lies Ti Fairway Wood comes outfitted with a MRC Bassara shaft and an Iomic Black Armor Stick Evolution 2.3 grip. See what can do for your game today.
Manufacturer model #: M2642607.
- Great club for a wide variety of situations, on or off the fairway
- Ghost Slot Technology hides the crown slot but keeps the benefits of higher ball
- speed and increased forgiveness
- Titanium clubhead with a 75 gram steel plate allows for our lowest center of gravity ever in an Adams fairway wood
- Low-profile, upside-down design creates a large impact area low in the face for more consistent contact and higher launch
- Original tri-level sole design reduces turf interaction for better performance out of any type of lie
- Outfitted with a MRC Bassara shaft and an Iomic Black Armor Stick Evolution 2.3 grip
Web ID: 14110503022912