The AcuRite® 5-in-1 Color Weather Station lets you monitor important environmental conditions and lightning strikes. This AcuRite weather forecast center with remote sensor measures indoor and outdoor weather conditions and forecasts, and provides real-time and cumulative reports. The illuminated color display monitors rainfall, wind, lightning, temperatures, humidity, and barometric pressure, and the Weather Ticker™ streams real-time information and alerts. A lightning strike counter and alert system displays running totals of lightning strikes along with estimated distance to storms. You can also add up to 2 indoor or outdoor temperature and humidity sensors (sold separately). The AcuRite 5-in-1 Color Weather Station lets you be the first to know changing and potentially dangerous weather conditions. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 02080DI.
- Multi-sensor display shows conditions for 5 areas
- Built-in temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure gauges
- 12- to 24-hour weather forecast
- Lightning strike counter and alert system
- Provides distance to lightning-producing storm
- Weather Ticker streams real-time information
- Programmable alarms: temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed, rainfall, heat index, dew point, and wind chill
- Measures and tracks rain precipitation
- Monitors wind speed and direction (MPH, KMH or Knots)
- Indoor and outdoor humidity, temperature, and barometric pressure readings
- Heat index, wind chill, dew point, and "feels like" calculations
- Daily, monthly, and all-time highs and lows
Web ID: 100042018