- Thick, sturdy mouth-blown glass construction
- Colorful, liquid-filled bulbs descend and ascend with temperature changes
- Liquid magnifies temperature readings
- Degrees Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Measures temperatures from 60º F to 96º F; 16º C to 36º C
- One-year limited warranty
- 20.4"H x 1.5"D with 3" base
The AcuRite® 20" Galileo Glass Thermometer combines style and functionality as a beautiful accent piece for any home or office. Not only does this thermometer measure indoor temperature, it is a work of beauty and art. Measures temperatures from 60º F to 96º F; 16º C to 36º C. Dimensions: 20.4"H x 1.5"D with 3" base.
Galileo Galilei, the pioneer of modern astronomy and physics, (1564-1642), discovered that liquids change density as the temperature increases or decreases. Based on this principle, the colored glass spheres inside the Galileo Glass Thermometer have been precisely weighted so that they respond to temperature changes. When the temperature rises, the liquid inside the Galileo indoor Thermometer becomes less dense and the colored spheres floating inside will sink towards the bottom. When the temperature of the room cools, the process is reversed and the spheres will rise from the bottom. One-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
Web ID: 381197391