Extreme adventures requires thorough safety preparation, and no checklist can be complete without the ACR Electronics® C-Strobe™ H2O Water Activated Personal Distress Strobe Light. This personal distress signal features 3 modes of operation—strobe, Ssteady-On, and SOS—with a 45-lumen LED distress light that operates up to 120 hrs. continuously in strobe mode. Unlike ordinary distress beacons that have just 1 method od activation, the ACR Electronics C-Strobe H2O Water Activated Personal Distress Strobe Light has 2: the light activates easily with a simple push of the On/Off button; or, when in the armed position, can activates automatically when immersed in water, making this an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts. It's extremely waterproof, too: Field testing showed this light staying active even at the 24-hr. mark at 3.3' (1m). The slim, lightweight and versatile design fits easily in a pocket or hangs discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack. Flexible lashing loops on the side allow multiple mounting options, including the webbing on your backpack or straps on your life jacket. The hook 'n' loop strap can secure around lashing loops and create countless additional mounting possibilities. The light also comes with a clip designed to slide conveniently over your inflatable life jacket's oral inflation tube for storing your light inside your life jacket. Runs on 2 AA batteries (not included). USCG/SOLAS-approved.
Manufacturer model #: 3964.1.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- 3 modes: Strobe, Steady-On, and SOS
- Exceedingly bright 45-lumen white LED
- Extensive continuous operating life of up to 120 hrs. or more in Strobe mode
- Waterproof—field-tested for 24 hrs. at 3.3' (1m)
- Water-activation sensors
- Impact-resistant case
- Run two "AA" 1.5V batteries (not included)
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, and more
- Includes hook 'n' loop strap (carded version) to use with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility, and PFD clip (carded version) for easy attachment to oral inflation tube
Web ID: 167244