Built for stealthy performance on the mountain or off, the Zamberlan™1013 Leopard GTX GORE-TEX® Hunting Boots for Men for Men offer astonishing comfort, fit, and performance from an extremely stable platform. A great choice for early season bowhunting or tactical assignments, the 1013 Leopard GTX combines durable construction with advanced design to offer great comfort without sacrificing support or protection. Rugged nubuck leather uppers feature a unique camouflage finish for concealment and Hydrobloc® water resistant treatments. Outfitted with the Zamberlan Flex System (ZFS) allows these lightweight uppers to break forward comfortably without compromising lateral support and protection. Microtex® collars wick moisture from around the collar and reduce leg abrasion for greater comfort, while the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membranes inside provide 100% waterproof/breathable protection. Made of PU and Vibram® backcountry rubber compound, the boots' dual-density midsoles feature TPU stabilizers to provide advanced shock absorption and support under your feet. Camouflaged Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles give hunters an excellent grip over a variety of terrains with their uplifting forward rocker and solid downhill braking sections. Average Weight Per Pair: 3.12 lbs. Made in Italy.
Manufacturer style #: 1013CM.
- Great comfort, fit, and performance for hunting or tactical work
- Rugged nubuck leather uppers with Hydrobloc water resistant treatments
- ZFS - flexes without compromising lateral support and protection
- Moisture wicking Microtex collars - reduce leg abrasion
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membranes - 100% waterproof/breathable
- Dual-density midsoles with TPU stabilizers
- Camouflaged Zamberlan Vibram 3D outsoles - versatile traction you can trust
Web ID: 100168794