Built to care for your feet over the long haul, the I-90 EPX® CarbonMAX® Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men from Wolverine® merges multiple innovative technologies into 1 hard-working boot. Named after the longest highway in the United States, the I-90 merges superior protection, comfort, and performance to shield and comfort feet all day long at the site. Tough, waterproof uppers made of premium full grain leather shield and support feet, while featuring the superior lightweight protection of a composite CarbonMAX safety toe inside. Thinner and lighter than standard steel toes, these composite safety toes provide a better fit while still meeting ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Moisture-wicking mesh linings help keep feet dry and comfortable, with help from Wolverine's 100% waterproof/breathable Waterproof Plus membrane technology. Specially designed, dual density polyurethane EPX footbeds work with shock absorbing, compression molded PU midsoles to cushion, support, and stabilize feet. This energy-returning system helps prevent foot fatigue on long days over rough, uneven work surfaces. Non-metallic nylon shanks keep the I-90's base rigid under your feet for a stable base over uneven work surfaces. Durable SR lug outsoles provide a long-lasting, highly abrasion resistant grip for sure footing, wherever you are at the work site. Direct attach construction. Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: W10788.
- Rugged, technology-packed safety toe work boots
- Premium, waterproof, full grain leather uppers
- Moisture managing mesh linings
- Waterproof Plus membrane technology - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Lightweight CarbonMAX composite safety toes - meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Removable, energy-returning EPX footbeds - dual density PU construction
- Ultralight, shock absorbing PU midsoles
- Nylon shanks for added stability
- Durable SR lug outsoles - extremely abrasion resistant for long life
Web ID: 100060200