In Western waters, especially, fly fishing is a "high risk, high reward" gambit. To succeed, you need top-quality gear. The Waterworks-Lamson®/White River Fly Shop® 270° Fly Rod & Reel Outfit delivers the goods, with unassailable precision, responsiveness, and strength. Superbly priced, to help you connect with the fish of a lifetime.
The solid performance of the Lamson Liquid Fly Reel relies on the advantages that only a pressure-cast process can offer. Die-casting allows structural enhancements that can't be done by machining, such as full radiused compound curves and near zero-radius inside corners. To achieve a precise fit and finish, cast parts are then machined in critical areas. Components critical to the drag system are also CNC-machined in the U.S., and each reel is assembled in Boise, Idaho.
High-gradient mountain rivers, relentless wind, and cagey trout – this is the right tool for the job. Our White River Fly Shop 270 Fly Rod's fast-dampening, HM85 carbon graphite blank has plenty of feel to load short, but is deceptively powerful when you romp on it. You'll have to cast one to believe it. Ditto on the high-density P-Tec grip – a bit ahead of its time, but you'll love the way it fishes. Travel-friendly, 4-piece design.
- Constructed using pressure-cast and CNC-machining technologies
- Precise fit and finish
- Full radiused compound curves and near zero-radius inside corners
- CNC-machined critical drag components
- Fast-dampening HM85 carbon graphite blank
- Multipurpose hook keeper accommodates all fly designs
- High-density, non-slip, P-Tec composite grips
- Travel-friendly, 4-piece design
Web ID: 100099381