Make your patio the barbecue hot spot that's the envy of all your BBQ friends with the Traeger® Texas Elite 34 Pellet Grill. Based on the classic "well casing" wood cooker design from Texas, this big cooking machine combines large cooking capacity with Traeger's unique, one-of-a-kind, pellet-fired grilling capability. Offering 646 square inches of cooking surface over its huge 34"x19" grate, the Texas Elite 34 offers room to cook up to 8 chickens or 5 racks of ribs or 30 burgers. And thanks to its precision Digital Elite thermostat controller and auger-fed, 36,000 BTU burner system, you can just sit back and relax while it cooks. A sharp looking backyard barbecue, this grilling machine features a textured, bronze powder coat finish on its grill door and a stainless steel door handle. Locking casters and matching wheels on the grill's sturdy 2" legs make moving the grill a breeze. Grill measures 49"Hx54"Wx22"D. Weight: 125 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: TFB65LZB.
- Big capacity, pellet-powered grill from Traeger
- Grill, smoke, or bake - Versatile cooker delivers delicious wood-smoked flavor
- Self-feeding 36,000 BTU burner system
- Large capacity - 646 square inches of cooking surface
- Cook up to 30 burgers at a time
- Electronic autostart
- Precision Digital Elite thermostat control
- Bronze powder coat finish on grill door
- Stainless steel door handle
- Wheeled for easy moving
Web ID: 100072426