Fire up lots of delicious food every single time with the pellet-fired performance of the Traeger® Pro Series 34 Pellet Grill. Featuring Traeger's classic "well casing" grill design, this family-sized, pellet-fueled grill offers a whopping 884 sq. in. of cooking surface to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and more. This big cooker gives you room to cook up to 8 chickens or 7 racks of ribs or 40 burgers! Easy-to-use Digital Pro thermostat controller features Advanced Grilling Logic to keep cooking temps within +/-15°F of the target temperature, making it easy for backyard grillmasters to get the exact grilling results they want. Hands-off design makes grilling easy, with its advanced thermostat control, electronic auto-start ignition, dual meat temperature probes, automatic auger-fed 36,000 BTU burner, and EZ-drain grease system. Rugged, powder-coated steel construction with textured, bronze powder coat finish on its grill door and a stainless steel door handle. New body style features a stable sawhorse chassis, a side-lift bar, and all-terrain wheels for easy rolling over pavers, rocks, dirt, and other backyard surfaces. Locking casters. Easy-to-clean 34"x19" porcelain grill grates and 34"x7" warming rack. Measures: 49"Hx53"Wx27"D. Weight: 136 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: TFB88PZB.
- Family-sized, pellet-powered grill - Traeger performance for your back yard
- Grill, smoke, or bake - versatile cooker delivers delicious wood-smoked flavor
- Self-feeding 36,000 BTU burner system
- 884 square inches of cooking surface
- Cook up to 40 burgers at a time
- Easy-to-clean porcelain grill grates
- Precision Digital Pro thermostat controller with Advanced Grilling Logic
- Dual meat probes for perfect temperature readings on 2 items at once
- Hopper clean out door - makes switching out pellets easy
- Electronic autostart
- All-terrain wheels and sturdy side-lift bar for easy moving
- Stable sawhorse chassis
Web ID: 100072427