Traeger® performance in a compact package that's HOA approved, the Bronson 20 Pellet Grill offers the cooking performance you want for your condo patio or fishing cabin porch. Offering the same delicious, wood-pellet-fired cooking as Traeger's larger grills, the Bronson 20 combines a compact design with strong and stable sawhorse chassis to fit on urban patios or tag along on weekends outdoors. A great grill for tailgates as well, this grill offers 300 square inches of cooking surface, giving you space to cook up to a dozen burgers at a time. Offering a relaxing cooking experience you will love right off the bat, this Traeger grill makes grilling easy. Just load up to 10 lbs. of your preferred pellets, turn on the grill, set the advanced digital thermostat control, and let it cook. With its Digital Elite thermostat controller, automatic auger-fed 19,500 BTU burner, and EZ-drain grease system, the Bronson 20 does all the work from there. Stable sawhorse chassis and solid all-terrain wheels offer easy rolling over pavers, rocks, dirt, and other outdoor surfaces. Measures: 38"Hx35"Wx22"D. Weight: 76 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: TFB29PLB.
- Compact, HOA-approved, space saving portability - Traeger performance
- A great grill for condos, small households, tailgates, and more
- Pellet-powered grill - safer, more economical, and more versatile
- Versatile - use as a grill, a smoker, a barbecue, or a wood-fueled oven
- Auger-fed 19,500 BTU burner
- 300 square inches of cooking surface
- Advanced Digital Elite thermostat controller
- Super stable and strong sawhorse chassis
- Solid all-terrain wheels for easy moving
Web ID: 100072428