Offering top traction, a smooth transition through the stride, and superior protection, The North Face® Ultra Endurance II Hiking Shoes for Women helps runners tackle any trail with confidence. Breathable mesh uppers with synthetic quarter overlays and HF-welded TPU supports offer comfortable support around the foot. Injected TPU toe caps help prevent stone bruising and other discomforts from ground-level hazards. Under your feet OrthoLite® footbeds work with the Ultra Endurance II's lightweight CMEVA midsoles to provide long lasting cushioning, shock absorption, and comfort. Signature ESS Snake Plate™ protection in the forefoot reduces stone bruising over rough, uneven terrain without sacrificing flexibility. Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology helps provide a more solid base over changing terrain. Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsoles offer sticky traction over various terrains in all conditions. Gusseted tongue. 8mm offset. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 2.8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A391F.
- High performance women's hiking shoes for demanding trail runners
- Breathable mesh uppers with synthetic quarter overlays and HF-welded TPU supports
- Synthetic quarter panel - top notch midfoot support over uneven terrain
- Gusseted tongue - keeps debris out
- Injected TPU toe caps
- Cushioning, anti-microbial OrthoLite footbeds
- Forefoot ESS Snake Plate protection - more stability, protection from underfoot hazards
- CMEVA midsoles - lightweight shock absorption
- Ultra Protect CRADLE heel-stability technology
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsoles - aggressive lug design for sure wet or dry footing
- 8mm offset
Web ID: 100058840