With lots of room for gear and a sturdy, comfortable suspension system, the Terra 65 Backpack from The North Face® easily handles multi-day excursions into the wild. This durable, hydration compatible pack features a sturdy single stay and frame sheet suspension for load stability and easy hauling. Part of The North Face's OPTIFIT® pack fit system, the Terra 65 is built to fit your torso exactly to optimize load hauling ability and comfort. Optimizing comfort even more, this pack combines its solid base with a deluxe mesh back panel with vertical channel for increased ventilation, padded shoulder harness, and load-spreading hip belt to comfortably handle big loads. Outside, this rugged trail pack surrounds its 4,028 cubic inches of storage with a durable 600D polyester, 420D nylon mini-ripstop, and 1200D polyester shell. A versatile design, the Terra 65 also features a sleeping bag compartment with zippered access, 7+ pockets, and compression straps for extra load stability. Pack also sports an adjustable sternum strap with built-in whistle. Carry weight: 4 lbs. 9.2 oz. Maximum weight load: 45 lbs. Dimensions: 28.3"x12.4"x12.2". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: A1N9.
- Updated version of a journeyman favorite
- Versatile, multi-day technical pack for demanding outdoorsmen
- 4,028 cubic inches of storage
- Rated for 45 lbs of gear
- Durable single stay suspension and PE frame sheet
- OPTIFIT pack fit technology
- Deluxe mesh back panel with vertical channel for increased ventilation
- Sleek and anatomical, padded shoulder harness
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistleloc buckle
- Anatomically correct, load-spreading hip belt - lined with soft air mesh
- Sleeping bag compartment with zipper access
- Multiple pockets
- Hydration compatible
Web ID: 14010308561225