With room for lots of gear and a super comfortable suspension system, the Terra 50 Backpack from The North Face® easily handles multi-day excursions into the wild. This durable, hydration compatible pack features a sturdy single stay and frame sheet suspension for load stability and easy hauling. The Terra 50 combines this solid base with a deluxe mesh back panel with vertical channel for increased ventilation, padded shoulder harness, and load-spreading hip belt to comfortably handle big loads. Outside, this mid-sized trail pack surrounds its 3,173 cubic inches of space with a durable 600D polyester, 420D nylon mini-ripstop, and 1200D polyester shell. A versatile design, the Terra 50 also features a sleeping bag compartment with zippered access, 7+ pockets, and compression straps for extra load stability. Hydration compatible pack also sports an adjustable sternum strap with built-in whistle. Carry weight: 3 lbs. 15 oz. Maximum weight load: 45 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A6KO.
- Versatile, mid-sized, multi-day technical pack for outdoorsmen
- Big capacity - 3,173 cubic inches
- Rated for 45 lbs of gear
- Durable single stay suspension and PE frame sheet - load-carrying stability and ease
- Deluxe mesh back panel with vertical channel for increased ventilation
- Sleek and anatomical, padded shoulder harness
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistleloc buckle
- Anatomically correct, load-spreading hip belt - lined with soft air mesh
- Multiple pockets
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment
- Hydration compatible
Web ID: 14010308561229