A high performance multisport shoe designed for all-day comfort, The North Face® Storm III Hiking Shoes for Men tackle technical terrain without hesistation. Made of suede leather and breathable mesh, the Storm III's uppers feature a suede leather geo quarter panel to give your feet superior midfoot support over challenging terrain. Ample foam padding in the collar and gusseted tongue provide greater comfort and a better fit. Signature ESS Snake Plate™ protection in the forefoot reduces stone bruising over rough, uneven terrain without sacrificing flexibility. OrthoLite® footbeds work with the Storm III's lightweight compression molded EVA midsoles to provide long lasting cushioning, shock absorption, and comfort, along with anti-microbial odor resistance. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsoles feature an aggressive lug design designed to provide stable footing over wet or dry terrain and take on any challenge. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 10.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A32ZG.
- High performance hiking shoes for any outdoor sport
- Suede leather and breathable mesh uppers
- Suede leather geo quarter panel - top notch midfoot support over uneven terrain
- Padded collar and gusseted tongue - better comfort and fit
- Cushioning, anti-microbial OrthoLite footbeds
- Forefoot ESS Snake Plate protection - more stability, protection from underfoot hazards
- CMEVA midsoles - lightweight shock absorption
- Vibram XS Trek rubber outsoles - aggressive lug design for sure wet or dry footing
Web ID: 100058719