An all-around trail shoe design that delivers unparalleled versatility and performance, The North Face® One Trail Hiking Shoes for Men serve all your outdoor pursuits. Innovative design throughout the fully breathable mesh uppers provide optimal support, comfort, and performance on climbs, hikes, or trail runs. Featuring a unique heel/eyestay lace closure, the One Trail's Sling Fit™ lace system secures feet in the proper position for optimal support, comfort, and performance. Inner-sock construction and gusset in the forefoot of the shoe ensures a secure fit and comfort. TecTuff® toeguards and mudguards provide durable protection against ground-level hazards around the base of the uppers. Under the feet, anti-microbial OrthoLite® footbeds soften work with the One Trail's special dual density midsoles to cushion and stabilize every step. Built around a soft and cushioning core made of proprietary XtraFoam™ EVA core, these midsoles feature a firmer EVA around the perimeter to provide structure and boost stability under your feet. High performance, 1-piece UltrATAC™ rubber outsoles sport a multi-terrain lug design for superior traction over multiple surfaces. Toe wrap for enhanced toe protection. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A3913.
- Versatile, high performance hiking shoes - handle all outdoor pursuits
- Fully breathable mesh uppers
- Sling Fit lace system - locks foot in optimal position for comfort and support
- Forefoot inner-sock construction and gusset - secure fit and comfort
- TecTuff toeguards and mudguards
- Anti-microbial OrthoLite footbeds
- Dual density midsoles - soft XtraFoam EVA core with firmer EVA perimeter for support
- UltrATAC rubber outsoles - multi-terrain lug design for superior traction
Web ID: 100058645