Purpose built to embrace both the trail and everyday wear, The North Face® Mountain Sneaker Hiking Shoes gives adventurous women unparalleled comfort with rugged performance. Breathable stretch mesh uppers with perforated synthetic suede quarter overlays offer comfortable support around the foot with a sock-like construction that slips on and off easily. No-sew TPU toe caps up front provide durable protection from ground-level hazards to help prevent stone bruising and other discomforts. Under your feet OrthoLite® footbeds work with the Mountain Sneaker's specialized, dual-density XtraFoam™ midsoles to provide long lasting cushioning, shock absorption, and comfort. Offering maximized comfort with welcome stability on the trail, these specialized midsoles combine a soft EVA core for optimal shock absorption with a firmer EVA perimeter to reduce and prevent compression set over time. CRADLE™ heel-stability technology helps provide a more solid base over changing terrain to boost stability under your feet even more. Armed with multi-directional, 4mm lugs featuring biting/braking edges, the decoupled outsoles feature forefoot flex grooves to increase stability and performance on the trail. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 1.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A32ZV.
- Comfortable women's hiking shoes for the trail or everyday wear
- Amazing blend of performance, stability, top comfort, and versatility
- Breathable stretch mesh uppers with synthetic quarter overlays - comfort and support
- Sock-like upper construction - easy on/off
- No-sew TPU toe caps
- Cushioning, anti-microbial OrthoLite footbeds
- Dual-density XtraFoam midsoles - superior cushioning that won't wear out
- CRADLE heel-stability technology
- Decoupled outsoles - forefoot flex grooves and multi-directional, 4mm lugs