Made for athletes who like to train hard outside, The North Face® Lightwave Ampere II Hiking Shoes for Women delivers exceptional support and performance during outdoor workouts. Breathable mesh uppers feature lateral overlays and webbing to give feet lightweight support, especially when moving laterally. 3D-printed medial quarter overlays provide superior midfoot support through challenging training sessions. The Lightwave Ampere II's wide forefoot allows your feet to splay naturally as you move through your stride for healthier foot support. Under your feet, OrthoLite® footbeds work with lightweight CMEVA midsoles to provide long lasting cushioning, shock absorption, and comfort. Lateral-forefoot and medial-heel outriggers keep feet in place for optimal support and cushioning. High performance UltrATAC™ rubber outsoles sport a multi-terrain lug design for superior traction over multiple surfaces. 4mm offset. Average weight per pair: 15.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A2VVH.
- Supportive hiking shoes for demanding outdoor athletes
- Breathable mesh uppers with lateral overlays and webbing
- 3D-printed medial quarter overlays - superior midfoot support
- Wide forefoot - allows foot to splay naturally for healthier running
- Cushioning, anti-microbial OrthoLite footbeds
- CMEVA midsoles - lightweight shock absorption
- Lateral-forefoot and medial-heel outriggers - keep feet in place for optimal support
- High performance UltrATAC rubber outsoles
- 4mm offset
Web ID: 100058903